About Me

My photo
Wife to Adam, mommy to Alexa & Adlee Grace, Christ follower, owner at NewSpring Church, lover of Clemson football, and all things monogrammed. Looking for ways to simplify, serve, and teach my girls what life is all about.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Where did it go??

I am speaking of time...I can't believe today is October 1st! I swear we were just starting summer yesterday, and now it's fall. There really isn't a time of year I don't like...but I have to say, I LOVE fall! The thought of boots and sweaters excites me...not to mention all the other things fall entails. This weekend we are headed to the pumpkin patch...

Look at these 2 sweet punkins from last year...they have grown so much. It is going to be so much fun to see them out there again, and to see how they are different from last year. Walker was totally disinterested in the pumpkins...and although Alexa ended up with a small one, she kept trying to pick up the big ones. This is one of the great traditions we started last year when they could actually enjoy it, and I hope it continues for many years to come...just think, this time next year we will have 2 new babies to take with us!! :)

In other weekend news we are having a Baptism Tailgating Extravaganza at NewSpring. This is the second annual, and this year we are having it at both campuses. Last year they baptized around 500 people I believe, and this year it should be even bigger with 2 locations. What better way to spend a Saturday afternoon than celebrating people who have given their life to Jesus and are making it public. Everything kicks off at 3...and we will be tailgating, so feel free to join in!

We are looking forward to a fun-filled fall, and we know it's going to be busy! Next weekend FBCL is having their Fall Festival...and they had a great time there last year too!


Last year we had the sweetest little lady bug ever...and this year we are having a beautiful bumble bee! So much fun in store...I love every minute of it...no matter how busy we are!

I have some great birthday pics to post...but it might take me a day or two, so just be patient!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

love those pics - time does fly - that's for sure!

Anonymous said...

2 new babies???? Did we miss an announcement somewhere?????